Term & conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Helen Doron, Ltd (HD) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using this site users agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on a user’s first access to the website. Users who do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms and conditions are asked not to access and/or use this site.
2. HD may change, update or amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Users should review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure they are aware of any changes, updates or amendments made by HD. Continued use of the website after changes, updates and amendments are posted constitutes the user’s agreement to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as changed, updated or amended.
3. The contents of this site are subject to HD’s copyright. Users may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for personal, non-commercial use. Users also agree not to adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any of the website content except for personal, non-commercial use. All other use of the website content requires prior written permission from HD.
4. The names, images and logos indentifying HD, Helen Doron Early English, Helen Doron Teen English (HDTE) or any other HD associated product and service or third parties and their associated products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, trademarks and patents of HD and/or appropriate third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any copyright, design right, trademark or patent belonging to HD or any other third party.
5. Users agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, in ways that do not restrict, inhibit or infringe the rights of anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes: harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of information and dialogue within the website.
6. The website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HD and/or HD affiliated companies , products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made, expressed or implied to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, HD shall not be liable to site users, or any third party claiming through a site user, for any damages in connection with the site or any materials contained therein. Under no circumstances will HD be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen or foreseeable, known or unknown):
a. loss of data;
b. loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
c. loss of business;
d. loss of opportunity;
e. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
f. losses suffered by third parties; or
g. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website regardless of the form of action
8. HD does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website and the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting contributions to the website, users warrant:
a. that said contributions are the user’s original work;
b. that the submitting user has the right to make said contributions available to HD for all of the purposes specified above;
c. that said contributions are not defamatory;
d. that said contributions do not infringe any law;
e. that HD is indemnified against all legal fees, damages or other expenses that may be incurred by HD as a result of the user’s breach of the above warranty;
f. that they waive any moral rights in said contribution for submission to and publication on the website for the purposes specified above
11. Users may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the website forum. This includes text, graphics and audio or video programmers.
12. Contributing material with the intent of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
13. All submitted materials must be the original work of the contributing user. Users may not submit plagiarised materials. Similarly, users may not violate or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
14. The views expressed in the website’s submission areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of HD.
15. The HD website contains links to third party websites, which are not under the control of HD. Users should be aware that, in clicking on these links and moving to non-HD web sites, HD makes no representations about third party websites. Accessing a third party website is at the user’s own risk. HD is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice or statements made on third party websites. HD provides these links as a service and convenience to our website users. The inclusion of such links does not imply that HD explicitly endorses or recommends the third party websites. HD does not accept responsibility for the content of third party websites.
16. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason under the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel.
©1997 – 2017 Helen Doron Ltd. All Rights Reserved.